With our corporate office headquartered in Farmingdale, NY and our executive headquarters located in New York City, Enzo Biochem’s objective is to be a leading developer and provider of medicines, as well as a developer and provider of the tools and diagnostics used to study and detect disease at the molecular level. To this end, our three divisions, Life Sciences, Clinical Labs and Therapeutics, are focused on the early diagnosis, prevention and therapeutic treatment of disease. Enzo is continually looking for dedicated people to join our staff in each of our three divisions. At Enzo, you will find a rewarding work environment with a staff committed to the pursuit of excellence in all fields.
No Third Party Agencies.
Enzo offers a comprehensive and competitively based compensation and benefits package. Below is a listing of our benefits for eligible employees.
- Health care coverage, including Prescription and Dental
- 401k Plan, including a matching contribution from the Company.
- Long-Term Disability Income Plan
- Supplemental Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Cancer Care Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Entitlements, including vacation, holiday, sick, personal, jury duty and bereavement time.